Over time we are seeing the life science market focus, shift from product sales to solutions and outcomes. In order to effectively react to the changing environment our approach to Life Science projects has changed. From a re-structure including some new faces, to a new collaborative project delivery tool our new continual Transformation approach, ensures we are the best placed-partner in the delivery of mission-critical projects to the Life Science community.
Recognising the need for considerable change, over the last 6 months we have achieved a number of significant milestones:
- Created dedicated Life Science and Healthcare Project teams with specific skills and experience to manage your project
- Technically focused Project Managers with expertise in EO, CSSD, GMP, washers/sterilisers and isolators, able to drive completion of your projects
- Development of a collaborative project delivery tool based upon the Brightwork platform, providing instant visibility of the tracking monitoring and controlling of projects in addition to dashboard reports
- Implementation of a complete set of automatic and transparent report and tracking tools, designed to deliver up to date progress of your projects schedule, actions and change
- Formation of a dedicated Life Science organisation grouped together under a single structure from Sales through Projects to Service, providing improved customer centricity and integration across the full project life-cycle
Creating a customer-centric, professional and integrated organisation capable of owning the most complex of Life Science projects has been central to the Transformation. In completing these key milestones, the new faces, approach and supporting tools puts Getinge at the front of driving leading Life Science Projects.
For more information, get in touch with the Getinge Life Science Project team today or find out more on our website.